Shares sold in a Reg A+ campaign are unrestricted and may freely be sold or gifted after purchase.
Shares purchased via a Reg CF campaign are generally restricted from reselling for a one year period after they were issued, unless the shares are transferred:
- To the company that issued the securities
- To an accredited investor
- To a family member (defined as a child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse or spousal equivalent, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, including adoptive relationships)
- In connection with your death or divorce or other similar circumstance
- To a trust controlled by you or a trust created for the benefit of a family member; as part of an offering registered with the SEC
For more information, please contact the platform through which you purchased the securities, or contact the Issuer of the securities. If you still have questions, please Submit a Request.